• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

warn winch bumper

Rangerman28

NAXJA Forum User
hey ive got a 96 cherokee with a 3" rustys lift kit. i was looking for a new front winch bumper and i was wondering if anyone is using or used the warn front bumper? any pros or cons about it? thanks

I dont run it personally..but ive seen it. Its BEEFY! Like all other warn products, its strong. they ahve great customer service if you need it....but the powdercoat tends to suck. I like WARN in general, but the bumper is to big for my tastes.

It weighs 200lbs plus winch...otherwise I love it on my 2001, search my name and find my lift thread for pix.

I have it with the grille guard as well.. its nice 700$ OTD from 4 wheel parts. Its super heavy, dont care much for the W cutouts on the front and the deptarture and approuch angles are not very good... BUT I couldnt find anything similar to it that I wanted. The ARB folds ive been told and the winch mounting on the ARB can be difficult.. Rigidco is the most popular I think... if you are going without the grille guards then get Rigidco...

I like mine.. would i do it again?

For $700 I would get a Rigidco and then have a local shop here fab up the grille guards... [more like 900 after all + shipping but hey!]

Back