• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires and BRAND NEW 6" wrangler bushwackers

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
i would like to trade my 33x10.5x15 BFG mud terrains with about 50% tread left for a set of 31" aggressive mud terrains. don't have the money for gearing right now, and this seems like a simple solution.
I'M CURRENTLY DRIVING ON THESE TIRES, so if you are interested, i would have to have both vehicles here so i could swap the tires, or we could could just trade wheels and tires and call it a day. the wheels have quite a few battle scars and have been bent a few times. they also have some rusting in the chrome. i still drive it daily at up to 70mph. the tires are currently balanced with airsoft pellets. i will not guarantee that they are vibration free, but i'm not sure right now, because i think i might have a worn balljoint and need new hubs. they used to be vibration free when i first started running them, and the wheels were already bent back then. the wheels have 3.75" backspacing. i would like to keep it at that if possible.
061207_13131.jpg

33x10.jpg

i also have a set of 6" bushwacker flares off of my wifes TJ. the 2 rear ones are BRAND NEW. the 2 front ones are about 1 year old and have some slight wear on them. one of the front ones also has a small crack in it.
DSC_4568.jpg

would look great on a 2 door cherokee, or maybe even on a 4 door if cut properly.

i'm looking to get either $275 for the bushwackers, or trade them for a Dana30 lunchbox locker.

UNFORTUNATELY, both of these offers are for PICKUP ONLY at the moment. they are both located in cudahy (milwaukee), WI. about 10minutes from mitchell airport.

If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Back