• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's rear bumper w/tire carrier

bshaw

NAXJA Forum User
Kind of a feeler..... If anyone is interested PM me, or if you need details... i'm going to stay $500 (w/out shipping costs) firm on this, buyer arrganes pickup/shipping.
P7060074.jpg

P7060072.jpg

P7060072-1.jpg

P7060071-1.jpg

P7060070-1.jpg

P7060073-1.jpg

P7060074-1.jpg

Buying more boots with the loot from the sale?

:D

Hale

how does the bumper bolt onto the unibody? does it just go to the stock bumper mounts or is their more support? maybe if you want i can get dom on discount if you drop price, i work at machine shop and i can get any size?

sWissfoo said:
how does the bumper bolt onto the unibody? does it just go to the stock bumper mounts or is their more support? maybe if you want i can get dom on discount if you drop price, i work at machine shop and i can get any size?

bumpers with Tire carriers like this usually bolt up to both the stock bumper bracket locations but also tie in to the nut strips. I'm not absolutely certain with the AJs but I'm certain that the weight of that tire would be too much for just the stock bumper bracket locations

djblade311 said:
bumpers with Tire carriers like this usually bolt up to both the stock bumper bracket locations but also tie in to the nut strips. I'm not absolutely certain with the AJs but I'm certain that the weight of that tire would be too much for just the stock bumper bracket locations
you sir are correct. not only to the stock locations, but also to the unibody/frame using nut strips.

Will it fit a '98?
What would shipping be to 86001?
PM me and let me know.
Thanks.

Back