• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE trackbar bracket brace compatibility?

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
Simple question.

Will the Re Trackbar Bracket brace work with the tnt customs trackbar bracket?

I know it says it will only work with the re bracket, but who knows. Im tired of fabbing.

Does anyone have some pics of theirs so i can get an idea on how it mounts?

thanks
-sam

I see your going the brace route afterall.

I can't say if the RE one will work.

But I know the rustys brace will.

I just had to lossen the pass side of the brace mount. put the drivers side on then tighten the pass side.

Been fine. last 10 times wheeling.

Good luck

trackbarbrace005.jpg

back of brace

trackbarbrace003.jpg

passenger side with a bit of an angle to it
trackbarbrace004.jpg

looking at it from passenger side
trackbarbrace002.jpg

this is how they mount to the passenger side(threw it up for kicks)

hope this helps

ok it wont work lol. thanks for the pics. im gonna look into the rusty's option (although i really dont want to run any of rustys parts on my rig)

im just tired of the bolts loosening up then i get that creaking noise every time i turn my wheel. i use nylocks and loctite and they still loosen.

Sorry to necropost... but same question except with a Clayton bracket. I've measured to end of the RE1670 brace and it will physically fit inside the Clayton bracket which is 2.5" wide, any other reasons this shouldn't work besides the obvious need to drill holes?

http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/products_id/309?osCsid=3012eaab96a6a35638afb266ec256442

It will work but I was worried about the interrference with the joint/trackbar and the brace.
Try it and let me know, Just seems like making something would be a better Idea..

Ordered the bracket, once I get my JKS track bar mount cut and rotated so that it can be mounted in double shear I'll post up the results of how the brace fits (or doesn't).

Back