• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Bumper Winch fit

TERRYSXJCO

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '94 cherokee sport two door and i have an ARB winch bumper and a Warn I series 9500lb winch on it and it was mounted before i bought it but they used plates to offset it 4 inches because it did not fit flush against the car with the winch mounted inside the bumper. right now the bumper sits 4 inches out of where it should be and it fit flush before the winch was added. Is there a certain config to make this fit or can i cut into the front peice of metal that runs parallel to the bumper without jeopardizing strength it looks like just sheet metal not part of the frame so it looks like it doesnt matter. has anyone run into this problem, also the bumper is supposed to fit flush with the winch mounted on my car with all warn I series winches. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Back