• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Base Housing WTF

ssjkakkarotx

NAXJA Forum User
Ok A quick rant. In military housing you have to have your yard up to a certain standard. Can't kill you grass have to mow , weed eat , water only on certain days and keep the flower beds looking nice. Pretty simple and straight forward. Well I got bitched at today by the yard nazi's because "your yard is to much greener than your neighbors and it looks outta place" WTF I am getting bitched at for having a nice yard???? Talk about insanity. Somedays I wonder why I even joined the military.

Ok quick question for yall now. Is there any place around Wa that builds custom bumpers? I have an idea for a front bumper that I would like to have and wanna see what it would cost roughly?

ssjkakkarotx said:
usually i don't have an issue but the have some new civilians working there

Take it to the senior enlisted advisor for the base. Been one of those for a few years. Obviously the "new civilians" need to be counseled a wee bit on why they have the job and reminded that they are there to help the servicemen/women and their families, not create more crap in their lives than what is already there from everytthing going on in the world.

The only issue they could conceivably have would be if the base was on water hours. Otherwise they should be glad someone cares enough to try and make their quarters look decent.

Wich neiborhood do you live in?

I lived in Greenwood for 10 years.

I can't add to your military bitching, but...

Nope, no local custom bumper builders, unless you can get Hans or Michael to toss something together.

Mark has a JCR or something like that.
I am waiting for AJ's.
Rigidco is my second choice if AJ doesn't come through.

Jason

JMotorsprt said:
I can't add to your military bitching, but...

Nope, no local custom bumper builders, unless you can get Hans or Michael to toss something together.

Mark has a JCR or something like that.
I am waiting for AJ's.
Rigidco is my second choice if AJ doesn't come through.

Jason
Dude... My Rear bumper is Custom Fabrication 4x4 and the front is stock. Rock Rails are JCR.

Now, as far as local bumpers... 12GaugeXJ made some pretty good stuff but I'm not sure if he's still building them. Check with him and see ( ?).

Send me a private message and I can see about a local retailer than might give you a competitive price, too! :guitar:

I remember getting a page 11 because I skipped raking the sand one morning in 29 Palms. Yes, we had to rake sand EVERY morning before we went to work. It's not just a little sand either, it's the entire yard. Then they'd bitch cause the lines weren't straight. I never second guess getting out of the Corps. Good luck with your beautiful yard!

Also, CRBOffroad offers shipping at only 60 dollars from ohio. Plenty of styles. I'm getting mine from there next week. I'll post once I get it as to whether or not it is worth a crap.

Back