• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your 20, pt2

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
Re: What's your 20?

I have a feeling the majority of owners will be on or east of the I 35 corridor and in westren LA.

<EDIT>These are the left over posts from the "what's your 20" thread. -Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Oak Hill/Southwest Austin, TX.
96 XJ Sport DD.
Stock suspension
APN Header
99+ Intake
Donaldson Airbox

Looking forward to getting out with a group. But I should probably get something better than 225/75-15 All-Season budget tires first. They do well enough, but some 235/75-15 ATs are first on my list.

You'll find the wife ( Stacy ) our 2 boys and I ( Fly ) in Spring,TX.

Her ride is a 93' XJ Country on 5.5" of lift, 31" Baja Claws , full interior cage , rock rails , Lincoln locked in the rear with a Detroit up front , 10k lb. winch , custom bumpers , on-board air , and the list goes on and on.

My ride is a 1973 CJ-5 , stretched, caged, locked front and rear w/ 4.88 gears. 383 Stroker w/ Vortec heads ,4" exhaust and headers. Running 14 bolt FF rear and Dana 44 up front . 38.5x15.50x15 Baja Claws on MRT beadlock wheels .

If anyone would ever want to plan a ride somewhere , were usually up for it . See you on the trails. :peace:

Fort Worth Here (right by Hulen and 20 intersection).

Have 5 jeeps in the family right now (will go down to four soon unless we buy a comanche)

79 CJ7- ranch vehicle/project vehicle
2000 WJ- sisters DD
2001 XJ- my DD/ trail rig (work in progress)
2006 commander- moms DD
2007 commander- step-dads DD

would love to get both some meet&greets and some trail runs going.

So far, we have 16 folks (18, if you count Jeeps) in the region. It looks like our primary population densities are around the DFW and Houston area. If you want a "close to central" meeting place, then Waco is the closest thing to it, but there's no actual members, there. :)

avnsteve said:
Waco is easy enough for me, although where is there to wheel around there? there is Long Ranch in Llano?

Well, I was thinking for non-wheeling meetups, but yeah...that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, would it. :) That said, it looks like Shiloh Ridge might be a reasonably central location for everyone.

Remember that we can only count red members at first I think. Since forum users are not Actually members of the organization.

The formation of this new chapter should give a few more people a reason to join.

goodburbon said:
Remember that we can only count red members at first I think. Since forum users are not Actually members of the organization.

The formation of this new chapter should give a few more people a reason to join.

Doh. I knew that. Then we have 10 posting members, or 12 if the wives are also members. So, we're short 3 - 5 folks for Chapter formation. If only some folks were willing to sign up... :wave1:

goodburbon said:

Yes!
If your name is not red, you don't count!
Sorry....

seanR said:
Yes!
If your name is not red, you don't count!
Sorry....

So we descrimate on the basis color of eh? LOL.

OK, I give, how do we know who is red and who is not?

Ecomike said:
So we descrimate on the basis color of eh? LOL.

OK, I give, how do we know who is red and who is not?

your red if you are a paying member. also your forum name is in red.

roxj said:
your red if you are a paying member. also your forum name is in red.
Then something is wrong here as I paid my dues 8 to 12 weeks ago, my package showed up in the mail about 4 weeks ago, but my name, and I think everyone elses name including yours is showing up as blue in this forum on my browser. I am using Firefox V-1.5.0.12 , could this be a browser issue?

Never mind, I just checked EI, which I almost never use, the members are red in the IE browser. In the Firefox browser everyone is blue, members and (none member) forum users. Must be web site code issue!

Last edited:

user error. I'm using firefox and its working fine. On the blue scheme board members were blue and users were black.

Ramsey said:
user error. I'm using firefox and its working fine. On the blue scheme board members were blue and users were black.
User error, Eh? Well I thought I made a mistake once, but it turned out I was wrong!:D :laugh2:

You may be using a different firefox version than I am, or you have settings other than default (mine were set on default). I just set my options to allow the website to pick the colors (instead of using browser default colors) and the red colors are now showing up.

Cool, now I know who to talk into paying dues and becoming REAL members!:roflmao::D

Back