• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help!

robert_tx

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1992 cherokee and i put a 2 inch lift on it...nothing big.. but the back sway bar keep's hitting my wheels ... is there something i can do or modify my current sway bar?????

I use to believe you HAD to have it, then once I pulled it off, I decided I couldn't even tell.

The upcountry's came factory without em.

Ditch it and go wheelin'

I removed mine as well and can only feel a sligthly increased body roll when cornering faster than I should. :D

Take it off. probably half the time I run no sway bars at all. You wont notice it, I drive highway, backroads... everything... you name it w/o the rear and the front disconected and its fine. w/o the rear you will flex MUCH better. I dont think I can put enough emphasis on that. I would even go to say get front quick disconnects, cause once I disconnected the front... flex was beyond amazing... then I got 33s and I am still waiting to trim enough to flex it again.. but that day is coming very very soon :D

thanks, I took it off and notice a little bounce in the back... but I think my leaf springs are bad. But next month I am going to install a 4 inch lift with new leaf springs... But thanks for the advice everyone.... Now I have to fix the hole in my fender well that it had created...

Back