• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am considering a d44 front from a wagoneer(stock style long arms). Anyone help?

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased a rear d44 out of an xj and now I am thinking I might just wanna go with a wagoneer 44 up front and finding another 44 for the back or just using some adaptors for the rear. I am just torn on where to look for the brackets the front. I have only found one place but there has to be more out there... I HAVE SEARCHED! I just want advice from someone who has done it or a link or something.

I plan on using a factory style 4 link with long armas up front and possibly a tj style 4 link with discos and a sway bar in back.
Thanks
Chad

M.O.R.E and Rubicon Express both make factory replacement bracket kits. With the above mentioned companies you can get creative and piece a kit together.

where can I get the re bracket kit? I checked their sight and could not locate this?

so what are all the brsckets and trusses do I need to connect a factory 4-link to a waggy lp d44?
Thanks guys and sorry for so many questions

what do you do with the steering and trac bar

KSXJ said:
I forgot to add the uppers to go with the ballistic fab lowers

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...Code=rustys&Product_Code=UCM-1&Category_Code=

ballistic(lca, shock, coil bucket) -$50.00 for the pair
rustys (uca) - $70.00

so for $120.00 without shipping you have everything but track bar mount. Which depending on lift ballistic has one or JKS has one.

Be careful buying from Rustys as they are slow and send incomplete kits and some of their stuff is missing welds and those that are welded look bad. Just read the multitude of negative posts about Rustys junk. They are cheap but you end up paying in the long run. Just MHO.

Back