• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 2001 Cherokee Sport in CT

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
As of now this a just to get an idea. I may be getting my dream E36 M3 depending on some things but before I do I would have to sell my baby! 2001 Jeep Cherokee sport with 62,XXX on everything. I purchased this Jeep Certified Pre-Owned from a 5 star dealership off lease from one of the female employees with 32,644 on it. The Jeep is mainly stock with some upgrades including; Daystar Spacer/Shackle lift, Surco Safari Rack w/spare tire mount, Hello 500 Clear Fogs mounted on factory bumper, trimmed bumper corners and front airdam, Clear turn signals(Stock available as well) and amberless taillights with painted/slotted taillights covers, Tinted Windows all around, Vent Visors, BFG A/ts 30's mounted on ZJ Orvis Wheels and Spidertrax 1.25" Aluminum Wheel Spacers. I also have a set of Factory Tow Hooks and mounting brackets that I still haven't installed as well as a class III hitch (needs some rust cleaned up.) The interior has Wet Okole front and rear neoprene seat covers, Alpine in-dash media screen, Alpine Type-R components in the front doors, Type-S replacements in the rear sound bar, and a Alpine Type S 12" Subwoofer in a custom pod mounted enclosure. There is also a Optima Yellow top and K&N FIPK2 under the hood. The front rotors and pads are were replaced last July and all other maintenance has been taken care of. I have most recents from all services done. Rear hatch was replaced about two years ago from a Durango bumping my father at a stop sign. Also missing a passenger rear flare. The interior is a 9.5 out of 10 and the exterior is about an 8. I have been slowly working on this Jeep for the last fews years and don't want to see it go but may get a deal I can't pass up on the BMW. Any interest please PM me on here or email [email protected] Additional Photos on Cardomain.com User ID: GreenJeep01
2065986_122_full.jpg

2065986_126_full.jpg

2065986_127_full.jpg

2065986_128_full.jpg

2065986_130_full.jpg

2065986_138_full.jpg

2065986_14.jpg

2065986_97_full.jpg

2065986_13_full.jpg

No longer a feeler. PM me with offers

Forgot a price. Asking $8500 or best offer

Price lowered to $8000 with Goodyear Wrangler GSA's 225/75R15,wheel spacers removed and factory CD player put back in

No longer for sale.

Back