• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finding a 4link

lovemyxjoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
i am planning on caging my jeep and 4linking the rear and coil overs the problem is i have been looking everywhere for a bolt/weld in rear 4link kit i have only found 1 or 2 but they dont look all that great

what companies have a bolt/weld in rear 4link kit (for an xj of course) and if there are any that come with the coil overs?

or where would be a good place to look?

The onlt 2 "kits" that come to mind are Clayton's and Rockrawler's

i was thinking about building my own for a while but when i actually got serious about making plans for it i just started thinking about all the things i hadnt before such as the angles and clearance and that stuff didnt want to screw anything up

I ask here for not to open another thread on this subject... I'm building my rear 4link suspension setup with coilovers.
The calculator that I have ask me the distance of the COG from the rear axle and the height of COG. My XJ weights 4180 lb in total... 2460 on the front tires and 1720 on the rear tires with no passengers and with rear leaf-springs..
Now I'm at about 7" of lift (full traction 6" with a little boost in the front), I have 35" MTR tires and my wheelbase is now at 101".
Where do you guys suggest me to locate the COG ??
Help will be appreciated!!
oh...another Q... coilovers spring rate recommanded??
Diego.

Last edited:
Back