• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have experiance with this radiator?

Get a brand name!!!

Also is it a manufacturer waranty or that seller's warranty?

You may be much better off paying a bit more for a locally available part that you can get personal service on.

Also be aware that a lot of radiators get damaged in shipping if they are not packaged well.

if its good quality I want one. thats a good price especially for alum

Found out it's a Silla Radiator. Warrenty is through the seller.

I did a little research to see if i could find any feedback but didn't see much one guy said he wouldn't sell them to a freind someone else said they are OK.. Mabye I will wait and buy a Alumirad.

Last edited:
It looks really nice. Does anyone know if those tanks are plastic or is it all aluminum? Price is too good.

Just noticed Ron Davis makes one for us now too. I'm scared to call to find out how much it costs.
95-jeep-cherokee-radiator.jpg

EDIT: Alright, I was curious and called...$650 with a month lead time...

Last edited:
Thayer said:
It looks really nice. Does anyone know if those tanks are plastic or is it all aluminum? Price is too good.

Just noticed Ron Davis makes one for us now too. I'm scared to call to find out how much it costs.
95-jeep-cherokee-radiator.jpg

EDIT: Alright, I was curious and called...$650 with a month lead time...
Is it all aluminum or is it all GOLD for that price? Gawds sake its just a radiator. Try www.Radiatorbarn.com they have great pricing and shipping and their packaging is made to ship w/o damage.

mikeforte said:
Is it all aluminum or is it all GOLD for that price? Gawds sake its just a radiator. Try www.Radiatorbarn.com they have great pricing and shipping and their packaging is made to ship w/o damage.
Considering the reputation of that company and the obvious quality you can see just from the picture, I would seriously consider buying that unit.

jeeperjohn said:
Considering the reputation of that company and the obvious quality you can see just from the picture, I would seriously consider buying that unit.
Well it's your money but I can buy 4 of the copper/brass ones for that kind of money!

I agree, that Ron Davis one is a piece of work.

But does anybody know if the ebay one from Oscar's is all aluminum? In the picture, the inlet and outlet tanks look like they're aluminum colored. Aren't the plastic ones black?

When I talked to the seller he said it was all alum.. The issue is guys on some other sites have said it's not built well, poor craftsmanship. If someone buys one let us know how it works.

I am leaning towards Alumirad which is only $199.00 or so plus shipping.

mikeforte said:
Well it's your money but I can buy 4 of the copper/brass ones for that kind of money!
Point well taken. I don't like to take chances if I can help it cuz I wheel the sh!t out of my rig and it gets hot. I probably will not buy that unit because of the price but if I had the money I think I would if there is not a cheaper one with comparable quality etc. I run a copper brass 3 row right now and it works great but I cannot get enough airflow through it due to crappy elec fans. Gonna fix that with Taurus fan soon.

P1atinum said:
When I talked to the seller he said it was all alum.. The issue is guys on some other sites have said it's not built well, poor craftsmanship. If someone buys one let us know how it works.

I am leaning towards Alumirad which is only $199.00 or so plus shipping.
Any links to the bad reviews?

From what I remember, the alumrad one is just a regular one made by Visteon that you can get at Napa for cheaper. It looks pretty good too though.

Back