• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

header

Edlebrock is what ive got and it comes with a new gasket and exhaust donut. it was about $400 bucks shipped with the ceramic coating. As far as exhaust headers go, you get what you pay for, and i have no complaints with mine. and it is one of the few that are 50 states legal, if that is even a concern for you. it is here in Cali.

funny thread....i got a headman header a while back and it cracked too.now there discontinued...shop iam dealing with said just return it for refund...even after 2 yrs...

Did you try searching yet? Might be a couple threads about the same thing out there.

What year do you have? The Renix motors only have a couple headers out there for them. The HO on the other hand have several to choose from. Also, how much are you looking to spend. That wil help narrow it down a bit as well.

I got an extra one I am getting rid of.
321 Stainless 3-2-1 design.
One of those off ebay, had trouble with seller (drop shipper) so contacted actual supplier and they sent me two by mistake.
Mine so far has withstood getting cherry hot 4 times from a distributor being out of time and no signs of damage at all. Pretty beefy.

iv went through two stock headers. the one in there right now is cracked to hell. im going to just start using the cheap ebay shit

I have no complaints about my Banks Torque tube on my 2000. Well, it was a PITA to install. I have had it for over 3 years, no issues....

96Yeepster said:
I got an extra one I am getting rid of.
321 Stainless 3-2-1 design.
Mine so far has withstood getting cherry hot 4 times from a distributor being out of time and no signs of damage at all. Pretty beefy.
321 is the best choice for headers that are prone to cracking, 304 will crack long before 321 will. So if you want a reliable header get one that is 321 stainless, sure there are some nice 304 headers but when cracking headers is an issues 321 is really the only way to go.

Back