• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubbing the rear wells just before full flex

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
Just like it says. Does any one have any tips for mods to the rear wells on a 97+ cherokee pictures would be great. I cut my front fenders and remounted the flare up about 2". I hear there is a weld on the rear fender that you can not cut into. Any help and pictures would be great. Thanks :greensmok

3" lift 31x10.50x15 on 15x7 A/R black steel do not know what off set but they should be close to stock rim. It is rubbing on the bottom in the front and back the top seems to tuck into the well.:greensmok

you can trim your rear fenders too. just don't go past the pinch seam or you'll have to reweld it, but there is plenty of room to cut. also add more rear bumpstop if you are having issues.

just took a look and i am missing the drivers side rear bumpstop. How and how much do extend the stock bumpstops or where do get them for 3" lift..

Back