• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clearance sale(parts rig,axles,etc.)

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
Parts rig: NO TITLE, and none available
164870568.jpg

Make offer. Tranny bad, another one is available at extra cost.

D30 Non-disco 3.55 gearing, complete hub to hub. Shafts included. $150

D-35 3.55, Non-C clip, Big-brakes Actual working Trac-Loc $ Offer
D-35 3.55, Non-C clip. Fubared perches $ Offer

D-35 Non-clip shafts $50

Assorted D-30 shafts PM with wants and details.

I don't have the ability to ship this stuff, something can be worked out maybe. Delivery may be available in a short radius for extra cost.

not that its any matter to you, but the local was for 'political reasons'

Parts are located 30 miles South of Rockfrod.

I'm interested in a decent front driveshaft. What year XJ? It looks like a 87-90' pre HO, but could be an early 90's as well based on the 4x4 logo.

Big Red said:
I'm interested in a decent front driveshaft. What year XJ? It looks like a 87-90' pre HO, but could be an early 90's as well based on the 4x4 logo.

I have one from an '88 $30.

The parts Jeep is an early 90's, Its an HO motor, but I never remembered to look at the VIN. It was a rural postal Jeep, but its left-hand drive. The entire front clip is missing, as is the radiator. Tranny is toasted. make offer.

Added: Good rear hatch. No cracks, working defrost window dark blue in color, interior panel gone, speakers and rear wiper shot, free stickers included. $50

Added:

4 six lug alloy rims,these are from a Chevy should fit Waggy axles. $75

Front wheel hub from 88 XJ, good for a trail spare $45

30 miles south of Rockford.

The PO used it everyday as a postal delivery heep. He took the front clip off of it. I drove it onto the trailer, but when I went to move it to the storage the battery was dead. I didn't bother messing with it. It leaks oil, appears to be a valve cover gasket. Most of the motor is caked in oil sludge and crud.

Back