• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Buick Regal Limited

XJCruiser

NAXJA Forum User
I am putting this on here for my brother. He has a 1987 Buick Regal Limited Maroon/Brown Two-tone. It has 68,000 original miles on the still running strong V8 engine. Was a Florida car for many many years. There are some "water spots" on the hood/roof/trunk from in Florida "where the rain dropped on the car and instantly evaporated from the heat" that was the story we were told when my brother bought the car. Has original build sheets and all paperwork from the day the car was ordered including the purplish tint on the windows. The entire car is virtually rust free. There are a few things that need fixed/replaced on the car and my brother just doesnt have the money and neither do I. 1: tilt steering column is loose (steering wheel moves up and down inside column) still driveable. 2: Needs the valve covers replaced $20/piece I'm told. 3: needs new tires and an alignment. 4: passenger window will not go up the whole way. Motor works but something is bent. The entire car is solid from the frame to the chrome bumpers. There is quite a bit of chrome on the car from the factory! Has all factory SMOG components and all are working. This car would even make a great clone. We are asking $4200.00 Firm. PM with your email for pics or email me at [email protected] for pics. Thanks for looking!!! This car is also for sale on eBay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Buick-Regal-Limited-68-000-original-miles_W0QQitemZ170125412033QQihZ007QQcategoryZ6141QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry I've forgotten to mention that this is no longer on ebay. Also the car is located in St. Marys, PA. I was hoping that this would have been sold by now! Was kinda hoping to have some new parts for the xj with the money that he owes me. He is asking a new price of $3200...here is a link to a page with a slide show of pictures
http://www.slide.com/r/DcHUubOJ7z_gO5SgANSFHJLPyjLuuEHd
Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Car is no longer being sold due to being in a hit and run Friday October 12, 2007 leaving the quarter panel and door completely crushed while sitting in the parking lot where my brother works.
Not For Sale

Back