• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift for my jeep cherokee country 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmann800

NAXJA Forum User
i have have 28" bf goodrich long terrain tires on my cherokee right now and i was wondering if a 2" budget lift would make a difference in the height of my jeep because i cant afford bigger tires at the moment? or would this set up look dumb because of the smaller tires? let me know i need some help

Why is this post here?

I think he's just looking for advice ? :dunno:

I'm very new to having an XJ , and I am here for that reason myself . Not everyone is an expert , and everyone was a virgin at once.

He sounds maybe young too , so maybe give him a break ? :peace:

Steve_Moore said:
I think he's just looking for advice ? :dunno:

I'm very new to having an XJ , and I am here for that reason myself . Not everyone is an expert , and everyone was a virgin at once.

He sounds maybe young too , so maybe give him a break ? :peace:

That's not what I was getting at. Not busting ballz. New guys are always welcome in my book.:thumbup:

He posted in the Vendors section. This section is here for NAXJA Vendors to peddle their wares. Technically speaking, his post should be in Modified Tech.

Hale

so he's asking if a lift kit lifts a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back