• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Many Parts...Especially Renix to HO conversion

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Many Parts...Renix to HO conversion...MORE...Injectors

HESCO TPS Adapter-used to adapt Renix TPS to HO throttle body-used for one year-see link below-$75 shipped.
http://www.hescosc.com/shop.asp?action=details&inventoryID=45563&catId=
TPSAdapter.jpg

A/C Bypass pulley from 88MJ-$30 shipped.
Comanche002.jpg

1991-1997 throttle body-comes with TPS and IAC-$25 shipped.
1991-1995 fuel rail-good regulator-$25 shipped.
Renix Injectors (1987-1990)-paid $266 for all six 2 years ago. These units are still in great shape, they flow perfect. I'd like to get $100 shipped for all six.
MORE Motor Mounts-Torsion Rubber 2nd Gen. or whatever-not as many vibes transmitted as their old style-used for one year-$70 shipped.
Gates Serpentine Belt-custom fit for a Renix year XJ to be used with a 99+ intake/ps pump-$15 shipped.
I really prefer paypal on all. Make me an offer, I need to get this stuff out of my garage. I can get pictures of the other things upon request also. I know there are some things I'm forgetting, so I'm sure I'll be adding to this thread tomorrow when I look in my garage again. Thanks to everyone for looking.

Last edited:
Sale pending on TPS adapter and TB. Mailtruck if for any reason this falls through you're next in line.

TPS adapter and throttle body are SOLD!

A/C bypass has two pending sales...5-90 has second dibs if local person falls through.

A/C bypass is going to 5-90. MOREs also have a pending sale.

MOREs and A/C Bypass are gone!

Back