• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Available dealer options?

gte636p

NAXJA Forum User
I've done the "obtain factory options of your car from the dealer" thing, but find myself needing a list of the available options for a 96 classic. It seems as though telling the insurance company you've done a ton of work on the car equates to nothing, i've got to list what options i added to the car over the years. Soo... does anyone have a list / know where a list of the available options is??

i know i put in:
upcountry (or similar)
towing
gauges
cruise control

and, well... many other things

Try checking the back pages of the owners manual in the glovebox. All of my '88 models (all 5 of them!) have a listing and pix of the "Dealer available options", some are pretty cool, like the optional combination brush guard/winch bumper, complete with winch!

If you are looking at the things your Jeep came to the dealer with from the factory you can e-mail DC and give them your VIn and they will send you its build sheet. I can't remember the link but I found it by Googleing for it.

mikeforte said:
If you are looking at the things your Jeep came to the dealer with from the factory you can e-mail DC and give them your VIn and they will send you its build sheet. I can't remember the link but I found it by Googleing for it.
Sounds like the OP already did that, but is looking for a list of all the factory options available for that year? Sounds like one of those glossy dealer flyers is what OP needs.

Actually, if what OP has to do is list the options you added, why not just list those? I don't understand the difficulty here.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Back