• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new pick-n-pull in sac area!

seymouj

NAXLA Member #1223
It's at my house (actually my parent's property) and there is only one vehicle - an 89 cherokee. Admission is free (so are most parts). It is picked over but I need to make space for the next parts car so I thought I'd see if anyone needs anything before I haul this off. Probably the best thing left is the motor. 220k but was running when parked, would make a nice core for a stroker (I have a hoist). I think 2 of the doors are ok, hood, fender, hatch, grill etc. Interior is grey and very dirty but I guess it's possible something could be salvaged. Located in El Dorado Hills about 7 miles from HWY 50. Google: 4341 Cothrin Ranch Rd. 95682

Stuff that is gone or spoken for:
t-case, axles, rear bumper, tail lights, mirrors, alternator, power steering pump, tps, mechanical and electric fans
I'll think I'll take the exhaust manifold and tranny.

I probably missed some things so tell me what you want and I'll make sure it is there.

I will be out of town this weekend (Thursday - Sunday). I am planning to go to SierraFest and would be happy to deliver SMALL parts.

grey_front.jpg

grey_back.jpg

Back