• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help?!?!?!?!?

ddeadserious said:
It's right next to the antenna fluid resevior...

duh, stupid n00bs

i wouldn't be calling noobs stupid with the advise your giving out. anybody knows that antennas don't have fluid reservoirs. they come prefilled from the factory and have to be replaced as an assembly when they go bad. and in that case you might as well replace it with one of the new hi-def fluid antennas from best buy, so you can get the channels between the channels.

geesshhh.....get your facts right before giving out bad advice.

anyway, here is a writeup on how to change your blinker fluid.
http://www.geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/blinkerfluid1.html

here is a good site to buy good quality blinker fluid
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

I would definitely check the framistat while it's down. When they go bad, it's a $600 wall job for sure to get repaired.

It has something to do with the special metric crescent to open the cover - another dealer tool to pay for.

I know it's a little late in the year to be "just gettin' around to it" but don't forget to change out the winter air in your tires either. Just make sure the summer air is rated for the highest temps you'll see this summer!:smoker:
--Shorty

Just bought some new tires with the inverted valve stems to keep the new year-round air from leaking out. They came with a antenna fluid change at my local PEP boys.

sparkchaserXJ said:
Isn't the antenna fluid resevior a sealed system that contains a lifetime fluid?

no. the fluid begins to harden over time if you use it to much. that's why it's best to memorize the songs quickly and just sing them yourself until the new songs come out.

scorpio_vette said:
no. the fluid begins to harden over time if you use it to much. that's why it's best to memorize the songs quickly and just sing them yourself until the new songs come out.

Well then, it's a good thing I only listen to NPR. :eeks1:

Wow, that explains everything, poor radio reception.. slow sloppy blinks... damn, I wish I could help someone out like you helped me out. All I know about are those green electrons in the osciliscopes in electrical engineering labs..

Well that, but I guess no one mentioned the armrest pressure valve... gotta keep that thing properly inflated for peak performance. Cant drive down the highway with a underinflated armrest.

MountainRhino said:
:dunce: I cant find where to fill my turn signal fluid!!!
:wstupid:
Sucks to hear about your turn signal problem...But I have bigger problems, maybe you guys can help me out. Something appears to be slipping in my drivetrain! Everytime I drive my jeep, the logos on the center caps of my wheels seem to become mis-aligned. I keep taking the wheels off and realigning them, but it keeps happening! I need to fix this, because my wheels are starting to get chewed up by the vise grips I use to remove the lugs! In order to make this process faster, I'm now down to running just two lugs per wheel. Five is probably overkill anyways, and I figure the jeep will be faster with the wieght savings!:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

A fresh set of muffler bearings and new kanooter valve will straighten you right out!

I've also discovered what I think might be the greatest tip for better fuel mileage! By leaving the key in the OFF position, the increase fuel mileage is incredible!!! Downhill runs seem fine, but it does seem to accelerate a little slower up hill. I'm not sure if this is related, but since I've been doing this, My steering seems to be a little stiff, and the brake pedal feels hard...adjustment maybe?

Back