• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tracbar-draglink-tierod pics

99bluexj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a problem. i just had tierod fliped to the top of the knuckles, used 3/4"-5/8 heims, solid 1 3/4" tierod and draglink. the guy that helped me with it said the tracbar would work fine in the stock location and i told him i was pretty sure i would have very very bad bumpsteer. well now its done and yes it has badddddd bumpsteer. i have a 99 with rubicon express 5.5" lift and 34's with the rubicon tracbar still attached in the stock location so the angle is very bad. he did have to cut off some around the coil buckets because the tie rod was rubbing them. will yall please post up what yall have and some good pics of the trac bar and where it attaches. im also tryin to figure out where to put my steering stablizer. it is a rubicon express and the body looks like its smaller than most stablizers. if anybody has any advise feel free to post that also it will be appricated ans the pics will to. i will try to get a pic of mine when i get a chance.:smoker:

Back