• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Military Memberships...

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Attention NWC Members:

It has been awhile since we have reiterated the point that we have Military Memberships available to those serving in the…

1. Air Force
2. Navy
3. Marines
4. Coast Guard
5. Army

What we are searching for are candidates that meet these requirements…

1. Live within the NWC boundaries ( Wa, Or, Id)
2. Are currently on active duty
3. Are in need of Financial Assistance to become a member

If you know someone currently serving that would like to become a NAXJA member and cannot afford to do so, I currently have 2 Benefactors that will pay for a one year membership.

If you would like to be considered for this you will need to PM me the following information.

Your name________________________
Rank_____________________________
Serial # not necessary
Branch of Service___________________
Where you are Stationed______________
Commanding Officer_________________
Family status_______________________

The only real preference is that someone with dependants will be given a higher priority only do to financial considerations involved with same. Other than that it’s a free for all.

We are proud that 5 of our members have been inducted through are Military Membership program…and You could be the 6th!!

Should we not find any candidates within our borders I will also consider all applications from Alaska. Why you’d join the military and go there god only knows…but hey! We appreciate your service.

Ours is the ONLY chapter to offer this FINE deal. ( Basically our is the best chapter, and they don’t dare steal a winning idea)

Thanks for your time, attention, and service to our country!

Sincerely,

Red

NWC Vice President at LARGE

ssjkakkarotx said:
lol, I will ask around and see if I can find someone who really needs it. The problem is finding someone in the mil to swallow their pride and accept this.

its all backchannel stuff....who would know they didn't pay for it?

Think about it...FREE Damnit!

Does a Militia with one member count? ;)

Great idea guys, hope ya'll find someone in need, though actually one would hope they pay our guys n gals better than that....

Ya know what, there just isn't a way to make this come out sounding the right dang way.

Still, cool idea!

JT_Law said:
Great idea guys, hope ya'll find someone in need, though actually one would hope they pay our guys n gals better than that....

Nah, they don't. ;)

As for the militia with one member...I'm thinking of a new campaign. 'I'm a Militia of One.'

:D

ECKSJAY said:
Nah, they don't. ;)

As for the militia with one member...I'm thinking of a new campaign. 'I'm a Militia of One.'

Thats about as queer as that other I'm a something of one.

No back up. Bad idea.

I love the fact that people out there care about the military. I'm currently AD in the Air Force and stationed in Alaska. When I come back to the lower 48 I plan on joining NAXJA because of people like you guys and the hospitality you show. Thanks again, I can't speak for everybody but thanks for supporting the armed forces.

Tyler

FlatBlack1990 said:
I love the fact that people out there care about the military. I'm currently AD in the Air Force and stationed in Alaska. When I come back to the lower 48 I plan on joining NAXJA because of people like you guys and the hospitality you show. Thanks again, I can't speak for everybody but thanks for supporting the armed forces.

Tyler

If we don't watch the backs of the guys/gals who watch our backs, who's gonna watch our backs?

To red91 in WA I am curantly on deployment in Iraq and have just purchused my second xj. Im interestid in what your groop has to offer and the kind of outings you all take part in. I am A PFC. in a chem recon unit right now and am MOSQ'd as 13-B and will be going to reclass to 19-d calvery scout and then PLDC. I spend a lot of time in the woods and love the state and all it has to offer. I have been in the National guard for 2yrs and in about 20 monts will be deploying to afganistan. please respond asap and e-mail me the info. [email protected]

Whitefang said:
To red91 in WA I am curantly on deployment in Iraq and have just purchused my second xj. Im interestid in what your groop has to offer and the kind of outings you all take part in. I am A PFC. in a chem recon unit right now and am MOSQ'd as 13-B and will be going to reclass to 19-d calvery scout and then PLDC. I spend a lot of time in the woods and love the state and all it has to offer. I have been in the National guard for 2yrs and in about 20 monts will be deploying to afganistan. please respond asap and e-mail me the info. [email protected]

Well...first off...thanks for what you do from everyone back home.

If you read the basic requirements for the offer please PM me with the answers to your quetions, and you and I can go from there.

Since you were in the Yelm area you know just how much fun is actually, and literally, right outside your own back door.

Troll around the NW Forum, and feel free to go to the NWFest forum...our annual run for this year.

There seems to be more and more going on each month, and we would love to have you involved when you come back.

If you can handle a good joke with you being the brunt of it, and can give the same in return...your sure to fit in.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or don't be afraid to ask in our local chapter forum.

Once again...thanks for doing a thankless job, and welcome!

Red
NWC VP

Back