• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco Bumpers

2000_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ive been looking for a new front bumper for awhile now and I really like the look of the rigidco bumpers. Ive searched around here and people seem to be happy with theres. For those of you with them how do you like them and are they as strong as they look for recovery? and if you want to post up some pictures too that would be cool. It will be going on the blue XJ in the middle. Thanks

No being rude, but if you search Rigid on here, you will get plenty of results with pics.

As for me, I have had mine for 3 years! No problems at all! The biggest problem is ordering one (now) Terry is swampped, but will get orders filled. He makes some of the best stuff out there.

Here's a couple of pics of mine:

PICT0003-3.jpg

Bigflex.jpg

PICT0178.jpg

Thanks man that was quick. i did search but i really didnt find what i was looking for. that bumper looks awsome. I have to call terry next week to see whats up, i just hope the wait isnt all that long.

I really like mine, had the front for about 3 years and the rear for about a year now.

Strong, well designed no issues pulling with them or bashing them or rocks.
They do take a while to get once you order them but quality is top notch. Terry does great work.

Cant post pics at work but I have some of the front and rear on NAXJA some where.

Thanks both of your trucks look great. How did you get that prerunner bar on the bumper i didnt see an option for that, and i really like it

2000_XJ said:
Thanks both of your trucks look great. How did you get that prerunner bar on the bumper i didnt see an option for that, and i really like it

It was part of the deal from Terry. He has a part number, but I don't recall what it is. You can tell him when you order, and he will know exactly what you are talking about.

Back