• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boat?

ROOK1

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking of selling my fishing boat. It is a 14.5 ft Alumi-line 3 bench seats with a 4hp Evinrude. It comes with an oversize trailer. Let me know if any of you are interested and how much you would pay.

ROOK1 said:
I am thinking of selling my fishing boat. It is a 14.5 ft Alumi-line 3 bench seats with a 4hp Evinrude. It comes with an oversize trailer. Let me know if any of you are interested and how much you would pay.

Is the backyard doing that much damage to your savings account? :D

ROOK1 said:
how old is it and how much you thinking you want to sell it for? :D

Israel said:
Is the backyard doing that much damage to your savings account? :D

The backyard, gas prices, inflation in general and a potential new hobby.

jmaxj said:
how old is it and how much you thinking you want to sell it for? :D

The boat is a '70 something and the Motor is a '70 both are in excelent shape. I really don't know what they go for but I was thinking 1500 range.

ROOK1 said:
The backyard, gas prices, inflation in general and a potential new hobby.

The boat is a '70 something and the Motor is a '70 both are in excelent shape. I really don't know what they go for but I was thinking 1500 range.

But we are just a bunch of poor Jeepers who have to spend every penny we have simply to keep our junk together for the next trip! Oh, and gas!!

Back