• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finally got my 44 together w/dics

LivinUpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
after a lot of crap and money, im finally almost done with my XJ44 project, today i finished the brake kit, tomorrow im bending my hardlines up and connecting the hoses, and maybe getting it under the jeep :thumbup:
IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

yeah after readin up on conversions for a long time, i went ahead and got the teraflex kit, but used rubi plates not the spacers

ratherbcamping said:
Very nice!

Is there enough stud left to mount the wheels?

There should be, i can push the rotors on a little more, so we'll see

CanMan said:
What did you polish with the Mothers? :D

Nice work. :thumbup:

HAHAHA i was actually using it on top of the mini cooler to hold up the pinion, but it fell :roll:

The disc reads tera flex. Was it as straight up easy to install as they say? I've got a 44 in my 87 and want to do this conversion too. I tow bikes and want the better braking.

bulldugg said:
The disc reads tera flex. Was it as straight up easy to install as they say? I've got a 44 in my 87 and want to do this conversion too. I tow bikes and want the better braking.
Um yeah in went pretty easy, the directions teraflex gives are horrible and i could type out a better one in couple mins, but its pretty simple If you have an idea of what needs to be done. I cant tell how much they help yet, but im hopin they stop my 33s little easier

Gojeep said:
What ratio and locker are you running in it?
Im puting 4.88s in and a detroit, arent in yet, prob within a month

90exjay said:
I have the same thing in my 44 w/33's you are gonna love it.

Sean
good to hear! :clap:

DBenz said:
Are you going to raise the shock mounts or leave them in the stock location?
Eventually yes, for right now its going under the jeep as is, i only have like 8 days before i move to PA, and i have too many things i need to get done to worry about that.

Back