• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeeping and GeoCaching.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Since I am in Colorado and don't have access to my favorite caches I can't post mine up yet however I would like to hear others favorite caches on their favorite jeeping trails.

Please add the info of the cache so others can find it.

I will add mine when I get home.

DrMoab said:
Since I am in Colorado and don't have access to my favorite caches I can't post mine up yet however I would like to hear others favorite caches on their favorite jeeping trails.

Please add the info of the cache so others can find it.

I will add mine when I get home.

Not quite what you're asking for, but since you brought it up... ;)

I would strongly recommend to anyone looking to combine off-roading and geocaching that they sign up for the geocaching.com premium account. It's only something like $30/year, and lets you do some nifty stuff like find caches along a route. Just upload your route and it'll email the results back to you.

I'm embarassed...I have to admit i dont know much about this GeoCaching, it's following clues to a hidden item? Someone wanna clue me in?

I'd google but i'm sure others may be uninformed as well...then again maybe it's just me. :dunce:

John B said:
I'm embarassed...I have to admit i dont know much about this GeoCaching, it's following clues to a hidden item? Someone wanna clue me in?

I'd google but i'm sure others may be uninformed as well...then again maybe it's just me. :dunce:
Best thing to do is to to their own website. www.geocaching.com. All the info you could ever want is there.

Geocaching is FUN

this was my last geocaching trip to spring creek in colorado...

there are I think 5 caches along the trail....And many more in the area..

Click for bigger images

Check out

www.socal4x4geocachers.org

for some off-roading (all vehicle types) and geocaching.

We've done trips to Big Bear, JV, Anza Borrego, Mohave Road, Randsburg, etc.

Last year at All4Fun in Silverton we grabbed quite a few caches in the San Juans. Fun, fun, fun.

Chris,
that cache had a tire carrier at it? :looney: what did you leave for a trade?

Back