• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oklahoma

I know the midwest probably will not want to give it up, but overlapping shouldnt be a problem.

n/m what i said I misunderstood what the person I was talking to said. However we may want to talk to the Midwest guys and see if they have many OK members.

I was thinking about this and it may be better to "share" Oklahoma with the midwest, and "share" Louisiana with the SEC. Western Tx members may also find it more convenient to attend intermountain chapter events.

Problems arise because Texas is so damn big. 850 miles across is a long damn way. So basically while we call it the Texla chapter it will include louisiana, Texas, and anyone else who finds it more convient than any other chapter, (Arkansas, Oklahoma)

That would work for me Burbon. The Southwestern Xterra Club encompasses Texas mostly bu we have members in OK, and LA and used to have one in AR. However the boys out in El Paso ended up forming the West Texas Xterra Club because they were so far away.

What we'll do is keep the doors open to any member from any chapter who wants to participate in our activities, that way we won't have to negotiate any territorial conflicts. So while we will officially be Louisiana and Texas anyone close is welcome.

Having said that, if our membership dives we'll initiate a hostile takeover of Arkansas and Oklahoma to maintain Chapter status :D

IntrepidXJ said:
i doubt anyone in the MWC will miss OK

:roll:

:D

I beg to differ. hehe I got my butt FLAMED:firedevil when I suggested a OK/TX chapter. I'm still recovering. I was scared of getting lynched!:hang:
But there have been a few changes in membership since then, it may come out differently this time.
check this out:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85152

Last edited:
Okie Terry was one of the biggest opponents to having OK join a Texas chapter, I heard a nasty rumor that terry isn't hanging around?

dude dont tell the innies

Back