• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIG OFFROAD 8" LEAFS

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260013027509

I have a set of bairly broken in Big Offroad 8" leaf springs with poly bushings, made by Alcan spring. I got these from another XJ'r and was going to install them but ended up getting a set of 6" springs from Alcan direct. The part number is BIG-108. These are the HEAVY DUTY model. The auction includes two leafs pack and a full poly bushing install kit. Weight of shipment will be 60 lbs.

This version of leafs are built to carry 350lbs of weight over stock weight. With that weight loaded you will get the advertised height. It is recommended that one use a minumum at least a 1.25" lift 'boomerangle style' shackles with these leafs. Unlike other leafs on the market these leafs need to be "broken in". When you first install the leafs you will get 1.5-2" more than the advertised height. After a few trips the leafs will settle in and ride at the loaded, advertised height.

2d_3.JPG

Shipping/pick up from Los Angeles and Aution starts at $220.​

PM me for more information.​

Back