• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear leaf question

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4.5 rough country leafs in back of my xj and it rides like a concrete truck. my friend has the rub. express 5.5 and it sags to about 4" and is softer than it needs to be considering he has gone through about three pairs of shocks due to bottoming out. the Question is can we switch some of the leafs to soften mine up and stiffen his? if so which leafs would be a good idea to switch?

If you have a leaf back already built by RC then dont bohter taking it apart, just leave it as is. Sell it and save your money, buy a $30 s-10 leaf pack set (I have one for sale but i'm up here in Fresno)

Get your stock leaf pack, keep the main leaf and match it with those of the s-10 leaf packs 1, 2, and 3 leafs (from a 4 leaf pack) and put it on your jeep. if it sits to high, take out the bottom leaf. You'll be around 4". and it'll ride like heaven.

What year s-10?

Yeah i better do the same..............

Back