• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

231 T-case w/ SYE ('97)

ROKTAXI

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a '97 T-case for sale. It's got about 10K on a complete rebuild and has a SYE. It's in great condition as far as I know. Was working fine before I replaced it with a Ruby 241. I can email pix (don't know how to post them on this board). Asking $400

ROKTAXI said:
I've got a '97 T-case for sale. It's got about 10K on a complete rebuild and has a SYE. It's in great condition as far as I know. Was working fine before I replaced it with a Ruby 241. I can email pix (don't know how to post them on this board). Asking $400

I am considering the option of a 231 swap. Currently have the 242. Any chance you are coming out to the Salt Lake area soon?

12 Volt Man said:
I am considering the option of a 231 swap. Currently have the 242. Any chance you are coming out to the Salt Lake area soon?
I am going through Cresent Jct on Thurs night and back again on Sun afternoon.

I will have an empty pickup bed and a flat bed trailer. Already picking up parts for someone...I still have plenty of room.

12 Volt Man said:
i am also headed to salt lake friday night i'll be in herriman for the weekend i could take it too.

12 Volt Man said:
Thanks for the offers to transport this. I am going to hold off. Apparantly there are vaccum connections that need to be addressed in the swap. I need to learn more about this first. Plus this guy hasn't even come back to check this post.
What vaccum connections? You have a 97+ jeep, this Tcase is out of a 97+ jeep. There shouldn't be any vaccum connections to the tcase.

If anyone in the Denver area is considering buying my 231 w/SYE, pm me. I'm planning a trip there the end of the week (June 21-23) and can bring it with me. I have pix I can email you.

Warn Winch 9.5 XP NEW

I was going to up grade to the 9.5 XP (6hp motor, series wound) but decided to keep my Ramsey. It's brand new, never installed. I have all the original packaging. I only opened it to see how it would fit. Cost new $1000.00. First $850.00 takes it. I can email you pix.

Re: Warn Winch 9.5 XP NEW (pictures)

ROKTAXI said:
I was going to up grade to the 9.5 XP (6hp motor, series wound) but decided to keep my Ramsey. It's brand new, never installed. I have all the original packaging. I only opened it to see how it would fit. Cost new $1000.00. First $850.00 takes it. I can email you pix.

Just an update on this post. For those that are considering a hidden winch, this WILL work. It's a tight fit. I didn't use this winch because I would have had to modify the mount more than I was willing to do. The solenoid box can be mounted under the hood out of harms way and will have a cleaner look. All reasonable offers will be considered.

P1000037.jpg

P1000036.jpg

P1000035.jpg

P1000020.jpg

ROKTAXI said:

Still for sale ?

Back