• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Front Waggy 44

Big Bear said:
I am looking for a good deal on a Wagoneer 44 front axle 1980 or newer.
i've got one, how much do you wanna pay and you wanna come to moab to pick it up:)

I would be willing to pay a fair price. The only problem is going to Moab to pick it up. Not that I would mind a trip down I just don't have the time right now. If I where to drive down just for the axle the gas alone would cost me more than I can pick one up from a local wrecking yard for. If I hear of any friends headed your way mabey we can work something out.
Thanks,

Big Bear said:
I would be willing to pay a fair price. The only problem is going to Moab to pick it up. Not that I would mind a trip down I just don't have the time right now. If I where to drive down just for the axle the gas alone would cost me more than I can pick one up from a local wrecking yard for. If I hear of any friends headed your way mabey we can work something out.
Thanks,
i got a friend moving from az to tooele might be able to toss it in on the way. all i payed was 100.00 for it, don't know what fair price is these days but it's just taking up space right now

jmaxj said:
i got a friend moving from az to tooele might be able to toss it in on the way. all i payed was 100.00 for it, don't know what fair price is these days but it's just taking up space right now
If you can get it up hear for me in the near future I will give you $175 for the axle. That is anwhere in the Wasatch valley.:looney:

Looks like Dr. Moab is going to be in Cresent Junction next week. If you think you could get it up to him I would still give you $175 for the axle.

Big Bear said:
Looks like Dr. Moab is going to be in Cresent Junction next week. If you think you could get it up to him I would still give you $175 for the axle.
i'll see what i can work out let you know

Well I picked up a HP Ford axle last night for $100. Looks like I won't be going waggy after all. :doh:

sweet deal man I just pulled my xj rear44 from a yard for $90
Axles are fun

Back