• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LL Bean Cherokee?

91 4.0XJ

NAXJA Forum User
What features do the LL Bean XJ's have. Im looking at a 1995. I have a 91 Laredo and it has a nice interior,(outside temp/compass on roof, power seats, keyless entry) what would be different between the two? Thanks

The paint, and leather seats with LL Bean embroidered into the headrest. It's mostly just a badged up Laredo with all the goodies. As far as I know, there arent any performance mods.

I've never seen an XJ one, just the ZJ ones along with the Orvis edition. The Orvis ZJ's were really popular around here and I will admit I liked those tan/green seats..

LL Bean XJ???:laugh2:

===

I'd take a Cabellas XJ:thumbup:
(pre-fitted with fishin' gear)

===

Screw LL Bean, I wouldn't buy one to save my life.
Not that theres anything wrong with the XJ, just have a moral problem with LL Bean ruining the state thats all...

Hell no, I hate going to that store, I go there once a year because my company gives us a gift card every xmas, pick up a pair of hiking boots.

Its not so much the store, its the granddaughter that bought the tumbledown mountain area, for example. Hundreds of acres of wilderness that had been public. She bought it so nobody would be able to hunt, fish, trap, log or wheel it, and thats the reason she gave, not speculation.

Plus I hate leather seats :D

Back