• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf spring question

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
okay well i got off the phone with rustys askin advice on how to net 5" of lift with my 2" coil spacers/shackles and he told me

3" coil springs
3" rear leaf spring
lower control arms
new track bar
t-case drop or sye

thing is, i know most of those parts i gotta buy brand new, but the leaf springs i think i can get around. what kind of vehicle carries leaf springs that would bolt up that might lift me 3" in the rear? i can take a longer leaf then stock because my extended shackle so i think thatd help out ,thanks for ur advice in advance

sheeks175 said:
is the s10 main leaf longer than an xj leaf?

You need to trim the ends (eyes) off anyway, just measure them and cut...taking the main and the secondary shound net around 3" depending on the state of the leaves.

Doc

Yes, do that but use XJ leafs. From what I've been told they are softer and more flexy. I'm running a XJ bastard pack with a main, and top two leafs for around 4" of lift. You could net more by adding some of the shorter less flexible leafs in th epack.

Back