• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec Leaf Packs - Difference?

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
I noticed in my Summer issue of the catalog that they have changed the way they list the springs. They now have a HD 5 1/2" Arch, HD 6 1/8", and a 7" arch. On there site they list standard, HD, and HD (LK). All of them say they are 4 leaf packs. The thing is is that the part #'s are goofy. In the catalog they show the smaller arch as a 56010.10 and it goes up to a .12 # for the 7" arch. But on the site it shows the "standard" spring as the .12 #?
Does anyone have any experience ordering these packs sence they changed the way they list them. I called them and the idiot kid in the call center couldn't really awnser my questions.
Thanks!

My guess would be that they are standard, tow package, and Up Country.....but I'm sure if I'm wrong, I'll get corrected immediately....

Crush said:
I purchased the HD off the site and they raised the rear 1" to 1.5" over stock.
Which ones just the HD or the HD LK? And how far were you sagging before You changed the springs?

Back