• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what winch bumper?

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
got a basically stock xj, only lifted 2". i want a winch bumper for the front, preferably tubed, im thinking the o.r. fab one from quadratec, they say its a 3 piece design left/middle/right bolt together, its got a plate to re inforce the steering box built onto the bumper, 2 light tabs, and d ring mounts. for $330 bucks, any better bumpers out there for that much?

i've been looking around forever for new front bumpers and you can't get anything else like that or beat the price from quadratec. i plan on buying that one.

www.jcroffroad.com

I personally find the or fab one ugly as sin, but that's your call.
I very much dislike how the or fab bumper puts your winch fairlead out there for rocks to grab.

Doesnt say how it mounts. If it mounts using the stock 3 bolts per side, I would stay away from it.

For a tube bumper, look at T&T. They have a very nice one. Rather expensive, but you get what you pay for.

I have been very happy with my AJ's bumper. ajsoffroadarmor.com

ajfb8.jpg

Back