• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket overload spring

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading numerous opinions and posts on adding an overload spring to my bastard pack I have decided despite the cons it would be my best route. I have to partly disassemble the rear to install a shim anyways,...so... I tow alot and want to take percaution to keep my springs nice and archy as long as possible. No really hard wheelin' in this particular xj so i believe I would benefit from an overload spring. My question is ..is there a supplier or company that offers an overload spring? (without buying the enitre pack) (maybe someone have some laying around in their shop I'll buy! ) Any help would be appreciated.

Post is doubled posted ..originally posted in OEM BY MISTAKE

Someone sold me "load levelers" cylindrical springs that fit around the rear shocks....they worked well but I have the lift now.

Back