• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corbeau seat bracket ?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Okay I am a tall guy and in my stock seats I have 1/2" to 3/4" headroom. I know a friend of mine ordered the "complete" bracket #E1124F and it raised the seats alot. I look and the yalso offer a "adapter" bracket #D1092NS that adapts the seats to the stock brackets.

Has anyone used the later bracket? I am thinking the seat I got won't be any thicker than the stocker and if I can use the stock bracket I should (I hope) be okay. Anyone know?

Not sure what style I have, but it raised the seat 1''. Im 6'2'' and my head almost hits the roof.

I plan to lower the seat mount somehow this summer. It gets rather anoying.

The brackets I made put the seat almost exactly as stock.I have 7" from seat to the steering wheel(at half tilt).This fits at least 95-2000!
0603997-r1-022-9a.jpg

Weird, I had Corbeau's with their complete brackets in my Mustang, and they sat lower than stock.

RCP Phx said:
The brackets I made put the seat almost exactly as stock.I have 7" from seat to the steering wheel(at half tilt).This fits at least 95-2000!
0603997-r1-022-9a.jpg

Make me one if its stock height or lower. Hell I want lower than stock honestly.

Starboard M said:
Not sure what style I have, but it raised the seat 1''. Im 6'2'' and my head almost hits the roof.

I plan to lower the seat mount somehow this summer. It gets rather anoying.

Great, I'm 6'4" :gee:

Zachman:

I have a set of 97+ seat brackets for sale if you need an extra set to fiddle with. I took them to the post office the other night. They weigh just over 29lbs boxed up. I was asking $40 plus shipping for the bracket.

Just make your own i did and mine sit a little lower than stock,I just took some inch square tubing made a square frame that bolts to the seat, then i took my old seat off the bracket put two pieces going across the bracket, then set my seat down on those as far as i could and still get a good weld. spot welded it then removed the seat from the bracket and finished welding it, rock solid and sits just right. but this was with power seats dont know about regular ones ones.I will try to put up some pics to help you out!

Markos said:
Zachman:

I have a set of 97+ seat brackets for sale if you need an extra set to fiddle with. I took them to the post office the other night. They weigh just over 29lbs boxed up. I was asking $40 plus shipping for the bracket.

PM

Back