• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift and other stuff

Karl

NAXJA Forum User
6.5" lift
coils for the front with upper and lower control arms
rear is leaves and a shackle
shock and brake lines are included as well.

detroit locker for dana35 not low gear sets

4 33" Truxus MTs w/ over 50% tread on black rockcrusher wheels and the spare is a new/once off the trail maxis buckshot on a white wheel (no less than 400 for these)

Just make an offer on anthing via PM all items are located in GA zip 30019 i can and will ship

The jeep is bing parted out so if you need any XJ parts i may have them. It is a 1990.

Last edited:
Karl said:
6.5" lift
coils for the front with upper and lower control arms
rear is leaves and a shackle
shock and brake lines are included as well.

detroit locker for dana35 not low gear sets

4 33" Truxus MTs w/ over 50% tread on black rockcrusher wheels and the spare is a new/once off the trail maxis buckshot on a white wheel (no less than 400 for these)

Just make an offer on anthing via PM all items are located in GA zip 30019 i can and will ship

The jeep is bing parted out so if you need any XJ parts i may have them. It is a 1990.

Also interested in the brand and how many miles approx are on teh suspension. I would be interested in coils and brakelines.

don't need the coils but if you got a taker I am interested in the control arms and shackles
have any pics of the stuff?

i have a take on the whole lift right now, but if it doesnt go thru then i will post pics of the lift.

hey man pm me info on the locker im really interested also post some pics and let us see what else is up for grabs!

Back