• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31"x10.5 on a 3" lift and stock wheels.. OK?

thats what i got 31's i think its 10.5 width
my1.jpg

nice-that's the first time i've seen a set of those wheels i like-look alot better black. that's a little more than 3" in the front tho no? could just be me...

i bought the truck the way it is for 1900 bucks figured it would be cheaper than to do the lift myself and what not....its a rustys lift and i was told it was a 4.5 but i dont think so. my uncle has a 3'in on his with 32's and his looks a tiny bit taller

philip_g said:
Search indicates yes, just want to double check.

Yes, but you might have some rubbing on the LCA's under full lock...atleast thats the general issue that i've seen in my research, as I am planning 31's for my lift....once I get the $$$ saved up.

99XJSPORT06 said:
Yes, but you might have some rubbing on the LCA's under full lock...atleast thats the general issue that i've seen in my research, as I am planning 31's for my lift....once I get the $$$ saved up.

Yep my 31x10.5 BFG TAs rubbed a bit with my 3" OME+DPG lift. I tweaked the steering stops a tiny bit to avoid that.

Rough Countyr 3" (AAL) - actually about 3.25 in the front, and I had to adjust steering stops to nix the LCA rubbing, other than that, no problems, but I've never disco'd the front anti-sway...

jmowens said:
Rough Countyr 3" (AAL) - actually about 3.25 in the front, and I had to adjust steering stops to nix the LCA rubbing, other than that, no problems, but I've never disco'd the front anti-sway...

Huh. My stops must be jacked up because I rub with the tires I have now.

Back