• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5on4.5 to 6on5.5

jpbxj79

NAXJA Forum User
So I have been running an isuzu 44 in the rear for about two months now, and am running two differentbolt patterns(front to rear). What would you guys recommend as far as making the front match the rear. I have a waggy front 44 that I have to build from a bare housing, so it wont be going under my jeep until at least this fall. My only concern is I am not running a spare and I know its only a matter of time. Any and all opinions welcome.Thanks, J.

Pick up a single 6x5.5 to 5x4.5 adapter (they make 'em), and have a 5x4.5 spare.

Then your spare fits the front as is, and if you need to put it on the rear you throw the spacer on. It's kinda hack, but it works. As long as you keep the lug nuts with the spacer...

jpbxj79 said:
So I have been running an isuzu 44 in the rear....I have a waggy front 44

the waggy and the isuzu should both have 6 on 5.5" bolt patten, so once you finish your front axle swap (im assuming you are using a dana 30 now) then your bolt pattern will match front to rear.

for right now i wouldnt waste the time/energy to make your dana 30 6 on 5.5"

do what dirtymj said for the spare, its the cheapest

my $.02
-Tim

Where's the best place to get the adaptors from?

Back