• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good place to purchase FSM for 84 XJ or 88 MJ?

Keep watching Ebay.
That's where I snagged mine.

Either eBay, craigslist, any Jeep board, or a place that does reprints (like www.books4cars.com, I think.)

The 88 Jeep FSM was re-issued by ChryCo, so you can find it in either Chrysler (softbound) or AMC (loose leaf) issue. The 84 will be an AMC manual, and will be loose leaf.

Meanwhile, if you have anything you need to know, I can probably dig it up for you. My collection is by no means compleat, but I've got from 1960 forward (and specs from most manuals are on my site for your reference as well. Link in sig.)

5-90 said:
Either eBay, craigslist, any Jeep board, or a place that does reprints (like www.books4cars.com, I think.)

The 88 Jeep FSM was re-issued by ChryCo, so you can find it in either Chrysler (softbound) or AMC (loose leaf) issue. The 84 will be an AMC manual, and will be loose leaf.

Meanwhile, if you have anything you need to know, I can probably dig it up for you. My collection is by no means compleat, but I've got from 1960 forward (and specs from most manuals are on my site for your reference as well. Link in sig.)

Thanks, and you've done a great job on your site by the way. I'm sure I'll be using those specs when it comes time to put everything together. :kissyou:

Back