• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97+ mirror mod

confused

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me if Grand Cherokee door mirrors will bolt on to a '91 XJ? I know they made power heated mirrors for the XJ and I would prefer these but I cannot seem to locate anything at say Parts Train or some of the other parts joints or even Ebay. They list only for G. Cherokee. Haven't tried the bone yards yet as I wanted new ones. But If mirrors from the Grand Cherokee would work then I'd get those. Anyone try this??

alwaysready said:
my mirrors are heated but it is on a 2000 limited xj must have been an option...
after rereading i see you have a 91 are they intercngeable beween 97 an 91?

They wer an option. I'm not sure what year that started, but you could pay a premium and get them.

You can put newer ones on older rigs though. I can't remember who it was, either Gojeep or MadXJ has a writeup on it. They are bigger for better visibility.

As to the OP's question, I have no idea, however i would love to find out. I'm in the same boat. I have a 91 and a 2000 and neither of them have the heated mirrors. Power on the newer one, but alas; no heat.

Back