• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well im gonna need some quarter panel work....help me out

Motorvated

NAXJA Forum User
I have a nice size dent on the driverside quarter panel. Its right infront of the taillight.(about 3 inches infront of it) It goes from the bottom of the quarter, up to the bodyline. I planne don putting some Armor there in the far future...but guess i'll jyst do it now. What do you all suggest? I want something that looks clean, and that will last forever. ANy help would be great!:dunce:

cut some 1/8th steel pop off your int panel rough out the dent drill some holes paint the panel with something thick and bolt the 1/8th steel to it with some big a$$ washers on the inside while the paint is wet to glue it down
not paint maybe box liner? but the panel will be straight and the damage gone and the goo between will prevent future rust win/win

Thinking about going with the slickrock front/rear fenders/flares. Just have to think about it they are to "extreme" looking. This is a DD and will see the woods/mud now and again. It will eventually be locked and on 33s, but I want to keep it clean looking. I need to decide if I can use these, and keep that "clean" look im shooting for.

I just got the Slickrockgear panels for all 4-corners. They look even better on the rig than they do on their website and they are great people to deal with.

here is what I did with a fallen tree!
2709868700047791022zbwuVX_ph.jpg

and so far I have pounded it out. And now it is reshaping itself back towards looking like this, but more like crinkled tin foil. My suggestion for a fix is the THOR corner guards with integrated light boxes. It's what I plan on doing when I raise the funds.
Cleatus92
Trevor

Last edited:
Its not to bad of a dent....ide rather save up for a small lift and some 31s before I fix it :) Once I do that and get the front/rear bumpers and sliders...I'll take care of it. First things first...a small lift

just trim 31's aren't that big i've got 33s and i just cut fenders are just cosmetic anyway just bend over the pinch seam behind the front tires drill
new holes and move your flres up an inch or 2 trim the excess metal

in the rear just add a longer shackle and trim the bottom of the wheel opening thats alot less than what i did and it's easy

53guy has a write up search "trimming using stock flares"

Back