• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Supplier for Red Poly Bushings?

OUG

NAXJA Forum User
I've been searching through the forums and have found a lot of information about poly bushings. I have a master set of red energy suspension poly bushings for my 98xj. The problem is that the set doesn't come with any of the sway bar bushings. Does anyone know of a place where I can order a set of 26mm Red Poly Swaybar Bushings. I was given the master set by my father who won them in a drawings. I can find a blue moog set but i'd like to keep with the red if I can. Energy suspension makes a red 25mm and a 28mm. Do you guys have any ideas for where I can find these. If I can't find the frame mounts in red I will still survive. I would at least like to order the red end bushings which is really what I need to replace.

I wouldn't recommend them, unless you like greasing them often. I tried a set and after having to grease them every two weeks to get them to stop sqeaking, I trashed them for a set of rubber ones.

Back