• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zone Worx Light Bar

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
I found this thing today and i thought it would be pretty cool to go on my stock bumper. and its only $75 but was wondering if anyone runs this and could pst some pics of theirs or let me know how they like it.

ZOneworxlightbar.jpg

cstilesiscool said:
it looks pretty cool but for that price you can make several. that would be my only comment about them.

haha yeah i will sell you one for 60 shipped to your house:rof:

this is an easy bolt on light bar and doesnt look half bad - i dunno if you are going for a light bar then go for it - rather you should put that money - 75 + about another 100 or so and get a full bumper with light tabs

cool product just a little over priced imo

It looks nice.

I would have said go for it up until yesterday. I was coming down a rather steep hill and my back tires slid out and I went down the side. I ended up going up a small tree. My stock bumper is now toast and so are the lights. Fun stuff though :p

Whatever though... it is your rig, do what you want.

I like the idea of it but I agree you could make it for a lot less.
It doesn't look like you need any special tools to make it either, from the looks of it looks like the same thickness tubing as a lawn mower handle...couldn't be that hard to bend into that shape.

Cherokeekid88 said:
true, but i dont have a tube bender nor do i have a welder to weld the mounting tabs on.

I don't think you need any of that. If you want me to I can try it tommorow and see how it comes out, I don't have a stock bumper to try it on though.....
I don't see any reason to pay $70 for it, I do like how it looks though. Like I said I might try it tommorow.

I actually have one, got it off of ebay for about $40. I like it, I mounted it like in the pic and had my 4 KC's for a while but now I flipped it upside down and have it mounted on the botom of my bumper and it's running those fog lights they sell at checkers. No complaints here! :roll:

Back