• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help me decide

willow72

NAXJA Forum User
m putting a 3" lift on this weekend and i was wondering what yall thought about putting 30" inch tires on would that look alright im trying to keep alittle gas mileage any pictuers of this set up would be great need help thanks in advance john:thumbup:(n)

Not getting much of a responce because most people put a lift on to get bigger tires. I would at least put 31" tires on. IMO

31's should fit on stock rims but generally rub on the lca's at full stuff. Check out the Reader's rig sticky in the Picture Showcase

I had 31's with a 3.5" lift and had lots of rubbing on the plastic parts. If you trim the fenders out alot you could probably get away with it. I would recommend no bigger than 30" on stock suspension.

I am running 30x9.5's with a 3" inch lift,and i like the way it looks. some space between the fenderwells,but it doesn't look bad

I started out with 3" lift and 31X10.5 on stock rims, added 2" to bump stops front and rear, did just a little trimming of plastic, also added shims to steering stop bolts to stop rubbing on LCAs - no problems at all.

Go with the 31s, they will do fine ... later on you're gonna want even bigger.

Back