• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Formatt Fab Tube Doors (fronts for 84-96)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
Price: $150

Sorry, no shipping on these. However, I will be in Attica next weekend, and can bring them with.

Probably could use a new coat of paint, but other than that, in pretty good shape.

IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

will the work on a 98, if so we can work something out.
nevermind, just read the rest of the title.

I'm interested. I have a set of half doors I bought last year, but I'd prefer the toob. Gotta check with the wife though, she likes to feel contained in the heep. :D

I'll let you know shortly, if someone has cash in hand, go ahead.

Ok, she's cool with it, now just gotta figure out how to get em. I don't think I'll make Attica next weekend, which sucks since I'm only 2 hours away.

Planning a trip to Redbird SRA anytime soon? :D

Rev Den said:
These items may be able to go Rev Express.

Sometime in the next month or so.

I go to Terre Haute now and again.

Rev

That could work out great. Terrible Haute is only ~45 min. Plus, I get to meet Rev :D

If you and Randy work it out, let me know.

Fair warning....it will be 1st week in July. There is a chance I may be there sooner, but as of now the plan is July.

No shipping charges since you are a member.

Rev

Will do.

No problem, at this rate it will be at least July before I get the Y Link done anyway :(

Thanks! If you have time maybe we can grab some food.

figures, everyone who wants these contacts me the same day.

unfortunately, i was contacted via PM a little bit ago from another potential buyer who said he can pick them up this weekend, and I have already agreed (assuming he doesn;t flake on me).

if things fall thru, i can put you next in line bullitt. sorry :(

Rev Den said:
Jeep fund?

Grow a set and buy them.

:D

Rev

my pair is just fine thank you.

but I tend to like those little luxuries like electricity and water.

bills before Jeep, man being responsible sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back