• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys 3" coil or Sky Jacker 3"

J-Roc

NAXJA Forum User
Hey NAXJA there is a member on this board selling a 3" Skyjacker coil. Originally I had thoughts on buying Rustys 3" but then this deal came along. $25 cheaper then Rustys however not brand new...

Originally I was planning on getting the heavy duty 3" coil (plans for bumper and winch) from Rusty, do you think I should just go for brand new? Or go with Sky jacker? I am not sure what the spring rates are on the sky jacker coils though, I am assuming they are "soft ride"

I had Rustys 3" coils and they sucked. They sagged like wet socks on a rooster. I'd avoid them like the plague.

i'd go with rustys

Skyjacker coils are great. They flex good and are stiff enough to ALMOST make my swaybar pointless on the highway.

EvanH said:
Amazing use of similes! :D

Why thank you sir.

P.S. I still think Rusty's stuff sucks...and I've actually had multiple experiences with his product.

C'mon Jeffy..... just go ahead and get the bigger lift. I am already plannin to take off my skirt and get the 6" lift put on mine. I'll sell ya my RC springs.... their softening up a bit, I made the entire drive out here to AB with no sway bars.

Back