• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front axle shafts for a Non-Disco Needed!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Hey all, I am building up a new axle for my jeep and its a non-disco. I am looking for a spare set of axle shafts for it for trail repairs. If you got them, pm me a price.

Thanks

Brian

AZXJ said:
Got ya covered next week.. Got a set comming to me from a customer..
PM the details when u got'em.....

Thanx Dave

I have a set from an older non-disconnect D30 with 260 U-joints that you can have for free, but I'm in the Phoenix area.

XJAZ said:
I have a set from an older non-disconnect D30 with 260 U-joints that you can have for free, but I'm in the Phoenix area.

Will they fit the newer style axle with the larger u-joints? If they do then I am interested in those also. Cant have to many trail spares ya know!!!

AZRockRunner said:
Will they fit the newer style axle with the larger u-joints? If they do then I am interested in those also. Cant have to many trail spares ya know!!!

They should. I put a '91 HP D30 housing (from where the available shafts came) in my 01 XJ and then put the shafts from 01 D30 into the '91 housing.

Hey Brian, if you need for me to pick them I can do that, since I going to your hood in a few weeks to pick up my harness.....Let me know.

Alex, that would be SWEEEEET if you could pick them up for me.
XJAZ, do they have the unit bearings attached or just the shafts?
Either way I will definatly take them for trail spares and just try to find unit bearings for them.

Thanks for all the responses, this again is why I love this forum.

Brian

XJAZ said:

Pm with your add and number I can pick them up this weekend. Let me know.

and Brian me too.......

W E a r -e fa-mily....everybody get together and sing...LOL

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
Pm with your add and number I can pick them up this weekend. Let me know.

and Brian me too.......

W E a r -e fa-mily....everybody get together and sing...LOL

If I have to sing, you're paying my tab at Desert Fab.

1st off, NO SINGING ALLOWED!!!!!!!!
2nd off, I have PM'd Alex my info, thanks again bud.
3rd off, XJAZ if you and Alex can work out when you get together, I would MUCHO appreciate this.
I will soon have some good parts available and will keep you guys in mind 1st.

Thanks again

I have a set of unit bearings if you need them. I also have 3 or 4 sets of spare axles I'd like to get rid of, some with 760 and 297 u-joints.

PM if interested.

Back